1. In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef and Spices, genlty fold together.
2. Take 1/4 of the ground beef and form into a patty, pressing your thumb into center creating a small pit. Make 3 more patties with rest of beef.
3. Turn grill onto medium-high heat and let it really heat up, about 6 minutes.
4. Coat patties with a small amount of olive oil and generously apply black pepper and Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt to both sides of patties.
5. Place patties on grill, and cook for 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
6. 3 minutes before patties are taken off grill, place brioche buns, cut in half on the top rack of grill to warm up. This is the time to add cheese to patties if desired.
7. Place patties on toasted brioche buns and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and any condiments you prefer.
8. Serve alongside Peruvian Roasted Potatoes or Black Truffle fries. Enjoy the delicousness!!!
1 lb. Ground beef
Equal parts; garlic powder, cane sugar,
1-2 TB Ground Black Pepper
4 Brioche buns
Lettuce, sliced tomatoes
Try this simple and easy burger recipe on a warm summer day or whenever you want a quick bite! Perfect for entertaining family or friends. The only problem is that its so good, they won't want to leave:)
Purveyors of fine Salts, Spices, and Blends
ORDERS OVER $39 RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING!