Purveyors of fine Salts, Spices, and Blends
1. Wash and pat chicken breast dry. Put in a ziplock bad and pound out to even thickness.
2. Coat chicken in olive oil and let sit while you make the spice rub.
3. Rub spice mixture all over chicken and let sit for 20 minutes.
4. Cook chicken on grill over medium heat 6-8 minutes per side. You can also turn 45 degrees for nice grill marks.
5. Serve with Hickory Green Beans or Peruvian Roasted Potatoes and ENJOY:)
With Mesquite being the perfect barbeque flavor, this chicken recipe is sure to make your mouth water and taste buds jump!
ORDERS OVER $39 RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING!