ORDERS OVER $39 RECEIVE FREE SHIPPING!
Purveyors of fine Salts, Spices, and Blends
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Rinse and pat dry potatoes.
2. Chop potatoes into 1/8ths so they are about even size and place in a large bowl. Slightly grease a large baking dish.
3. Finely chop garlic and add with rosemary to potatoes. Drizzle with olive oil and mix to combine making sure to evenly coat potatoes.
4. Add potatoes to baking dish in an even layer and spinkle with a pinch of Peruvian Pink Salt and ground black pepper.
5. When oven is done preheating, place baking dish in oven and set timer for 20 minutes. After 20min. pull out, stir, and put back in oven for 20 more minutes.
6. Gather fresh parsley, chop, and have ready.
7. Pull potatoes out after 20 minutes and top with parsley and another pinch of Peruvian Pink Salt, give a slight stir.
8. Serve alongside Mesquite Smoked Chicken, Alderwood Burgers, or just as a healthy snack:)
This simple and classic dish is an all around good add-on to any enree. It also stores well in the fridge so you can easily reheat for lunch or dinner the next day!
6-8 Red potatoes
5 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
3TB dried rosemary
Ground Black Pepper, to taste
Bunch of fresh Parsley